Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Flickr, Photo's, and Prints

It's me again... I'm procrastinating finishing the last bit of housework.  I was just wondering if people would be interested in prints?  I need to get my Flickr account back up and running so I can have all my photo's on there.   I'm hoping to get it cleaned up, put up samples for people there, but also have my own personal stuff, and maybe sell prints of those if people were interested.  So I am just wondering if people might at all be interested in prints, if I put up a few samples of my own stuff that I've been thinking about.  Like the cat pictures in the last post, and maybe even some of my self portraits, though why people would want me on their wall I'm not sure, but some of them are cool and you can't tell that they are me, so maybe that's alright.  Anyway, just musing, since I did establish this whole thing to help get me through school and at the moment it's mostly just cost me.  Just a thought.  I could probably do cards or something too... first I need some interest.  So if you read this, drop me a comment.  And I'll try to find time to post some samples of what I was thinking people might be interested in.
Cheers, goodnight and happy holidays!!  I'll be making a Merry Christmas post soon I hope. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment