Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Change is in the Air!!

Hey everyone!
Change is coming!  By the end of May I'm hoping to finally have a real website, a well setup Flickr account as my portfolio, a pricing setup that has more options and more range in it, and just be more established as a business.  It's very exciting.  I'm hoping to book my summer up, since I'm mostly unavailable during my schooling months, since I need to concentrate on that.  But in the summers I am raring to go, and already have several things on my calendar.  I am still working with Lauri of Mode LaVan Photography for most weddings, and the occasional small job.  Feel free to wander over to her site www.modelavan.com.  She is currently trying to set up a studio on her property, so for now, I am once again, only an "on-location" shooter, but I do have access to studio lights and backdrops, if they are required.
If you would like to inquire about pricing or just get in touch with me, please e-mail me at creativeforcephotography@live.com
And keep checking back near the end of May to hear about the new site and all the changes that will accompany that. :)
Cheers,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment