Wednesday, August 18, 2010

School is on the Horizon

Well, this summer has been super busy, with most weekends either in the mountains or having a photosession, and weekdays filled with house chores, farm work for TopNotch Performance Horses, and sitting on the computer editing photo's.  So I never did get my website done. *Sniffle*  So hopefully I can plan it this winter and have it up and running for next April.
I'm nearing the end of my main photosession availability, since I'm about to get back into the busyness of school... I'll be pretty busy with genetics, organic chemistry, physics and psychology and found that last year it was hard to keep up with both school and photo work, so people were having to wait too long for their photo's.  So I'm going to limit my photo sessions this school season, and look forward to next April when I can start booking up my summer with photo sessions again.



  








So it's a total pain trying to properly add photo's to here so that they are organized, so please wander over to flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahs_slice_of_pie/) to see more of my work!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment